How to crack a padlock

justin0469

there's a way easier way to do this, you can cut a rectangle peice of aluminum from a pop can, make it into an "m", roll the top portion down so there's a lil "tooth" of aluminum exposed with a band at the top and then you can slide it down into the lock. Its strong enough to slip the locking mechanism and works on a variety of padlocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1MSklMCo0

Its easier to cut and fold a pop can. Takes 2 min max

yea i've done that before but the purpose of this is to figure out the combo for a lost lock that you've forgotten the combo for, i've done this pattern once and i think i screwed it up cause it didn't work. then my little bro tried three random combos and got it on the third try. stupid brother

there's a way easier way to do this, you can cut a rectangle peice of aluminum from a pop can, make it into an "m", roll the top portion down so there's a lil "tooth" of aluminum exposed with a band at the top and then you can slide it down into the lock. Its strong enough to slip the locking mechanism and works on a variety of padlocks.

YouTube- ComboLock

Yep this is what i have done. Wont work on higher end master locks though