trailer help?

Steve Butters

i need to take my bike to alum creek bmv to get it inspected *its a salvage title bike, getting it inspected to get tags*

the inspection is on december 9th at 12 15...i live in blacklick (near reynoldsburg)

anyone around here that would be willing to come pick me and the bike up and trailer it down there for me? ill pay for gas....been talking to an insurance broker and instead of starting my policy, im going to wait until april because i will have 2 things fall off of my record and save a fair amount of money....ive had the bike out a few times but never gone far...dont really feel comfortable riding to alum creek on it in december with no insurance lol

if anyone is available to help me out, and is positive they will be able to show up and wont cancel, let me know please....i need to find something reliable so i can plan around it

thanks

Thats so far away its hard to say what my schedule will be like, but if I'm around I have no problem doing it...I can let u know closer to the time being, but for now, if no one else can, I can probably swing it!

thanks man i will keep you in mind if i cant get anyone else to lock something in

worst case scenario is i have to ride it and just be extremely careful lol

thanks man i will keep you in mind if i cant get anyone else to lock something in

worst case scenario is i have to ride it and just be extremely careful lol

HAHA..no need to ride..I should be able to, its just hard to commit to something a month or so away on a wednesday! lol..But if I'm around it won't be a problem! ;)

yea...my dad bought it brand new and then got t-boned by a stolen car when it was like 2 months old...he bought it back from insurance and fixed it (just some cosmetic damage) and kept riding it...renewed tags through the mail, and the insurance company never caught on....so now its 12 years old with 17k miles and still never got inspected...since i inherited the bike, i have no receipts for anything, but the people at the sheriff office said it should be no problem, both times ive called

so i just gotta get it down there and get it inspected so i can get a rebuilt title and then get some plates for it...the plates on it now in my pics are my dads plates, just havent gotten around to taking them off of it yet