Need help deciding on tail bag

chevysoldier

Okay, I have an old tank bag that I have been using as a tail bag but is it coming apart and just doesn't work really well for my needs. I need something that will be big enough for my laptop, thats my biggest concern. I also cannot use a magnetic tank bag because my tank has a platic covering and I don't think I can strap one down due to the fairings so I'm stuck with a tailbag. And I do not like using a backpack due to the weight and if I crash, don't like the idea of coming down on my laptop or other items. Does anyone know of any quality, decently priced tail bags. Or any other ideas of luggage that would work for me? Thanks. Here is a pic of my bike:picture.php?albumid=534&pictureid=8501&thumb=1

Time for another trip to Iron Pony! They had a few that would work really well for you when I got my Fieldsheer Roll bag. They didn't have anything that would hold my 17" laptop very well though, and I decided that I really didn't NEED one to hold my laptop, since I have a bag for it anyway, and i just put it under the cargo net. Ffrom what I remember, you'll be looking in the $60-80 range.

I know they have some that will fit your laptop, and then some, though.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Cortech_Tail_Bag--609951.html

ive been using one of these for over a year. pony usually has these in stock and you can check out how big it is. good quality and easy to take on and off. plus if its not big enough you can get the cortech sport saddle bags that just clip onto it.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Cortech_Tail_Bag--609951.html

ive been using one of these for over a year. pony usually has these in stock and you can check out how big it is. good quality and easy to take on and off. plus if its not big enough you can get the cortech sport saddle bags that just clip onto it.

It hold up well? No complaints with the bag?

• 2 months later...