Not new, but new here...

Moto-Brian

Just touching base to intro myself. Been riding since I was 18 and been racing for 14 years (road race). Had too many bikes to count and too many injuries to post.

Live near Mid-Ohio and instruct with Drew (Owndjoo) "I'll saw front wheels" Brenner:D at STT.

Anyone ever to one of the track days at Mid-O, look me up.

Cheers!!

Welcome!! I will be up at Mid-O the 24th of Sept. Im actually kinda pissed I bought that day now cuz I got an email saying they are closing off the Key-hole. Thats sofa king gHey! :supergay:

Actually, that has been changed to be the full course. There was a miscommunication between Mid-Ohio and the folks who purchased the event. So, it has been changed to be business as usual.

Look me up if you need any help. I am a blue GSXR750 #10...

Well hell yea!! Im FUCKING syked now!! Thats the best thing I have heard all day!! You didnt possibly help my buddy change the rear tire on his GSXR 1000 at the ducati revs, did you?.....Thanks for the info!

Nope. At least I don't remember doing that. I'm getting older so, I might have and forgot. If it was me, did I at least do a good job?:D

Haha. I actually think the guy had a yellow 750... Cant remember. He was my instructor for the day too. Oh well. So are you gonna be out there the 24th? I am riding advanced and would like someone to maybe follow me around for a few laps! Dont worry, im sure you will be able to keep up, haha. I have no balls the the back straight, my 748 tops out at like 140. :( thats all I got :nono:

Haha. I actually think the guy had a yellow 750... Cant remember. He was my instructor for the day too. Oh well. So are you gonna be out there the 24th? I am riding advanced and would like someone to maybe follow me around for a few laps! Dont worry, im sure you will be able to keep up, haha. I have no balls the the back straight, my 748 tops out at like 140. :( thats all I got :nono:

No worries. Just look me up and let me know...