Kristin approved 2010 paint/mods

fazer1sniper

I have several bikes lined up for the off season to keep me busy and give me my bike fix but it would not be an off season here at my place if I did'nt do something to Kristin's gen3. I patched it up after she layed it over in the gravel(twice) but never took it off the road long nuff to do it the what I wanted. The paint was not up to par and I want to use better quality paint and finish for next year.

Mods are gonna likely be an upgraded headlight of some sort, maybe new mirrors, braided stainless rear brake lines, undertail exhaust, and because of the undertail, new plate mount, tail light and sigs.

This is her bike this year and a basic idea of where we want to go with it.

DSCF0005.jpg

bike0001.jpg

I might do that this time around. Its part of the front brake line bracket and holds the line AFTER the DANM reflector. So if they go, it means I have to fab new braces for the front lines... it seems like a minor detail but may need to be addresed. I'm to busy drinking beer with Kristin to care too much at the moment