Guy on gloss black Katana going south on 71...

Moto-Brian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he-he! "chest" :D

Announcer: You're watching Channel 4 News with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee.

Veronica Corningstone: Good evening, San Diego. I'm Veronica Corningstone. Tits McGee is on vacation.

Ron Burgundy: And I'm Tits... I'm Ron Burgundy.

Announcer: You're watching Channel 4 News with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee.

Veronica Corningstone: Good evening, San Diego. I'm Veronica Corningstone. Tits McGee is on vacation.

Ron Burgundy: And I'm Tits... I'm Ron Burgundy.

he-he! "Tits" :D

For realz? No, I'm not related to them... but I thought I was the only one to have those plates. I had both JRMMiii and JRMM3 at one time.

Damn! Wish I had gotten the cell camera out and snapped a pic! I don't even remember what kind of vehicle it was, other than white, car or minivan.

Even MY dumb-ass figured that one out! Are you related to the people that have the license plater that says JRMII? I really saw that one day, on 23, just south of lewis center, northbound, right before halloween.

Looks like that plate's registered to a 2000 Mazda station wagon (hatchback?), color not specified, registered out of Delaware County. Someone named Jon, not JRMMIII....