wtb cheap surround sound system

oldschoolsdime92

Brandt..craigslist homie! find a gently used one for cheap..make sure it works before you run home with it and the people change their number and move out of state on you though lol.. no but for real, you can pick up nice used electronics off craigslist that work great and are good qualitly name brand for a decently cheap price! my $0.02

my bad my bad..lol hey its supposed to be around 50 degrees and sunny monday, wanna ride for a few before i go to class?.. i gotta be there at 5pm..id like to get my bike out 1 more time. dont know what time you get off work but like i said id like to try...goes for anyone else as well

I have one I'll sell for $50, looks like this: http://www.dealtime.com/xPR-NexxTech-Home-Theater-System-ESDVD100

I want to say it was around $100 new. Worked great in our small living room, save for a little bit of white noise during silent scenes in movies. One of the reasons I bought it is because it plays so many formats (DVD-R, VCD, etc).

pm me if you want it, as I'm sure I'll forget to check this thread again.

• 4 weeks later...
I hope you didnt pay a bunch for those. I googled the name and got the infamous speaker scam .

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=olin+ross+&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=b36c7832dbb01be6

Ya, shit is known for scams, but it's a decent system for someone wanting entry level system. I just want it outta my basement.