for you british bike fans... norton is making a come back

oldschoolsdime92

basically a sport classic duc look a like

Norton was building MOTORcycles in 1907 and won the Isle of mann TT v twin class. Ducati started putting "motors" on bicycles in in the forties.

If anything Ducati made a Norton look a like!!! Not to be a dick but....

:bigfinger:

Maybe im just tired of Duc snobs

:rant: over

Is this supposed to be a picture of a motorcycle? Because I don't see any bike in that picture. You probably just clicked on the wrong picture to upload. Try it again, I'd like to see this bike!

I wish I could show you the old guy's garage. He had about 7 restored motorcycles that he had been lovingly putting back together over the course of years. He was loaning the bikes for photographs to my friend Giles who was doing a series of photos of girls with vintage motorcycles... The dude rode that old bike just as spirited as you or I would ride ours.... I hope I'm that cool when I'm old and retired.

http://www.southbaynorton.com/

gota wish them luck, but I dont know with that price tag!

Ah, good old Lomita, CA. Makes me feel a little homesick...might stop on by there if I get a chance to fly home.

There's a few good motorcycle dealers on that part of Pacific Coast Highway, a Boss Hoss/Ural shop and a Yamaha/Victory/Polaris one to name a couple. With the rent they have to pay for that part of town, I really hope they do turn a profit. Yikes!

Norton was building MOTORcycles in 1907 and won the Isle of mann TT v twin class. Ducati started putting "motors" on bicycles in in the forties.

If anything Ducati made a Norton look a like!!! Not to be a dick but....

:bigfinger:

Maybe im just tired of Duc snobs

:rant: over

If you knew anything about me... you would know Im no where near a duc "snob" but nice try

If you knew anything about me... you would know Im no where near a duc "snob" but nice try

Well I am! Fuck off you puny brained rice riders, you'll never be as good as me. Nah nah na nah nah.

you mind if I post this on another motorcycle site?

Not at all.

I LOVE this picture...

Giles is a really fantastic photographer. This was the series that I texted you about last minute to see if you were available to be photographed with a bike.

Here are the rest in the series. His intentions were to make this into a calender but sadly, he never got 12 girls and it didn't happen :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/illumiquest/sets/72157620633758228/

Edited by SchmuckGirl