Looks like Ducks vs. Bucks

Fonzie

that was a great game wasnt it!

Yeah it was.... Close & right down to the wire! Loved the mosh pit on the field afterward. That's the stuff that makes college football so much fun & endearing to me

Yea, no two OSU's this year.

Haaa.... Never thought about that

Anyone going to the game?

If by some miraculous way the BCS totally screws everyone and UC ends up in the NC game (i know it wont happen but heres to hoping) then my ass will be the first one to pony up the cash for the trip out there and tickets to both games. Otherwise I just might take a trip to New Orleans if UC makes the Sugar Bowl with a bunch of alumni friends

If by some miraculous way the BCS totally screws everyone and UC ends up in the NC game (i know it wont happen but heres to hoping) then my ass will be the first one to pony up the cash for the trip out there and tickets to both games. Otherwise I just might take a trip to New Orleans if UC makes the Sugar Bowl with a bunch of alumni friends

well if things go the way they are talking, have fun watching them lose to the SEC runner-up...

well if things go the way they are talking, have fun watching them lose to the SEC runner-up...

Yea they are going to get absolutely destroyed because they lack defense. I think the offense is decent enough to maybe keep up in a shootout but who knows, bigger upsets have happened

Yea they are going to get absolutely destroyed because they lack defense. I think the offense is decent enough to maybe keep up in a shootout but who knows, bigger upsets have happened

Yeah I wish them the best of luck as it is good to see a hometown team do well, plus all my family went to UC. However I have a feeling alot of UC fans are going to get a rude awaking when they have to play someone from a strong conference.

Yeah I wish them the best of luck as it is good to see a hometown team do well, plus all my family went to UC. However I have a feeling alot of UC fans are going to get a rude awaking when they have to play someone from a strong conference.

Oh I agree and its the only reason why I am glad to see them have to play an SEC team. I am a much bigger OSU football fan and have loved them since being a little kid. UC football has just gotten a ridiculous bandwagon and this year everyone down there started hating on my because I would support OSU over UC, granted I like to see UC do well being alumni and all but when I went there basketball was the sport that I cared about there.

So it'll be bittersweet to me to see Kelly leave for ND and then UC to start sucking and the mass exodus off the bandwagon and all the fans start crawling back to OSU football