American Chopper

Fonzie

I think for alcoholism.

And Swanson looked pretty damn good. I think she's packin' a little more ass and she's got a nice rack. I'd stick it to her balloon knot not question.

I thought she'd put on a few lb's too, but she's definitely still a H.O.T.T.I.E..... Pretty eyes too :cool:

Seemed very down to earth.... Not Hollywood primadonnish at all

I couldn't believe they had John Ratzenberger in the shop, & didn't talk to him AT ALL :wtf:

Rehab for what?

Yeah.... According to Jr., sounded like drinking

i stopped watching when Vinnie packed up and left. Is Rick gone yet? Vinnie and Rick were the only two guys on the show that (looked like they) actually worked, and made intelligent design decisions.

Agreed..... I quit watching about the same time. All the bikes were startin' to look the same, & I got tired of constantly watchin' Sr blow up & bitch all the time. I kept waiting for Vinny to get his own show or something. Maybe him & Pauly'll hook back up now that Jr's not at the shop anymore. Jr, Mikey & Vinny would be a cool/funny spinoff

Only reason I recently started watching again is because Pauly & Mikey left, and I'm interested in how they're gonna end up. The OCC bikes are nowhere near as detailed as what they used to be

Agreed..... I quit watching about the same time. All the bikes were startin' to look the same, & I got tired of constantly watchin' Sr blow up & bitch all the time. I kept waiting for Vinny to get his own show or something. Maybe him & Pauly'll hook back up now that Jr's not at the shop anymore. Jr, Mikey & Vinny would be a cool/funny spinoff

Only reason I recently started watching again is because Pauly & Mikey left, and I'm interested in how they're gonna end up. The OCC bikes are nowhere near as detailed as what they used to be

No doubt! I keep seeing clips of them hinting that they want to get back together and start building bikes again.

• 1 month later...

HOLY CRAP!! :wtf:

Anybody watch tonight?

Can't believe Pauly came in with a team of lawyers & accountants, and that him & Sr. passed each other in the hall without so much as a glance

Shit's gotten reeeally bad between them! Jr looked like his eyes were glassy during his interview while there

Sr was definitely dishin' the dirt to the shop guys later on.... Company was almost bankrupt, blamin' it on Pauly, etc :nono:

Pauly's "business team" meeting at the beginning just seemed to me like he was playin' office. Not so sure how this company of his is gonna end up :dunno:

Gonna end up just like you think. The chopper craze is over. Nobody is buying those things anymore.

Gonna end up just like you think. The chopper craze is over. Nobody is buying those things anymore.

I needs me a $40,000.00 motorcycle that sounds meaner than it rides and looks like a fire truck because I never matured past the third grade. Oh, and make sure the seating position is like a rolling gynocological examination table. That would be sweet.

I needs me a $40,000.00 motorcycle that sounds meaner than it rides and looks like a fire truck because I never matured past the third grade. Oh, and make sure the seating position is like a rolling gynocological examination table. That would be sweet.

forget one ill take 2 but the second needs to look like a plane or helicopter.

DIdnt take me long to quite watching......... The main reason I did watch some is when they had Nubby doing the paint work, he is the s**t. Does really sick paint work.......... I was more impressed with the one guys metal skills (cant remember his name) that I ever was of Jr. Let alone Jr. is so arrogant that he thinks he is always right. Whole thing is pretty much a joke.................

Shit is crazy, but Paul Jr is mentally challenged me thinks.... he has 0 business sense.

He never had any.

His dad built the company and Jr. just got to play around for a while. Paul put a stop to it to save his empire.

What's funny is the people that think that show was actually about bikes.

He never had any.

His dad built the company and Jr. just got to play around for a while. Paul put a stop to it to save his empire.

Not sure I totally agree with that. I think the reason they were on the verge of bankruptcy is because Jr took his persona & talent & left

They weren't anything more than a regional chopper shop 'til TLC did that Jesse James 2 part documentary. Then OCC got their own show right after that, & Pauly promptly built the 911 Firebike.... I think there was only a handful of bikes before it. Without that bike, at that specific time in history.... Not sure they would've taken off the way they did

Like I said earlier.... None of the bikes since he left the show have near the detail or creativity IMO. It's mostly Jason Pool cadding everything for the water jet, or Sr regurgitating old ideas that he thinks he can make minimal changes to & voila'.... People will think it's new. Kinda like the 4th generation or whatever it was, Web bike for Jeannette Lee recently.

Have you noticed how 1 bike used to take 3-5 episodes, and now even this wheelchair trike they did last night, which is a radical departure from what they typically do.... Only made up half the show? But even then, they really took a lot from that EMT bike with the crash cart sidecar they did a month or 2 ago, so the whole time I kinda felt like I was watching the same bike built again... Only a bit different. And was it just me... WTH wasn't there a damn Superman logo somewhere on the Christopher Reeves bike?!? :dunno:

Seems to me like Sr was really into getting the pre-fab production "customs" line going for them as a steady stream of income, and the detail oriented creativity walked out the door with Pauly, who would sometimes have sooo much detail on the bikes, I would think it was overkill

Irregardless..... I don't really watch it for the bikes anymore anyways.... Just the trainwreck. I fast forwarded through all the "build" stuff ;)

Edited by Fonzie

LIke I said....Jr wasn't bad at what he did, but the other dude could weld circles around him. I gotta agree that he just went and Fk'd off all the time thinkn his s**t dont stink and never took his talent or job serious. I think if Sr. could get vinny and the kid back he would be able to get back to the quality that is needed for those bikes. Not that I really care...... if I'm gonna spend that kinda jack I'm going to a real builder like Billy lane...........................