Newbie from Jackson Center (56k beware)

longbrake_00

Welcome! I recognize you and that 650 (and the R6) from the Ninja 650 forums :) I thought I had noticed that you were from Ohio back when I wandered those forums regularly; didn't know if you knew about this site or not. There are one or two other people here from the Ninja 650/BRP forums, but I don't think they frequent the board often.

Pics of the R6 now.

IMG_1982.jpg

Just a heads up, the guy that lives in the house behind the closest tree in the pic is uhh.....special.

He's been on the USS Reagan launching cruise missiles in Nam, farms all night, helped a calf being born by reaching in and pulling it out by the horns, is on the fire dept(not), and saved us all from a nuclear waste meltdown.

You should feel lucky to have such a distinguished neighbor.:p

Just a heads up, the guy that lives in the house behind the closest tree in the pic is uhh.....special.

He's been on the USS Reagan launching cruise missiles in Nam, farms all night, helped a calf being born by reaching in and pulling it out by the horns, is on the fire dept(not), and saved us all from a nuclear waste meltdown.

are you talking about the house right next to me? It used to be an old man and his wife but they both pasted away. The new owners are a younger couple that from what we have talked to them seem to be really nice.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about. He walks down to the RR tracks(no matter how cold) and just stands there watching us. He's a frootloop.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about. He walks down to the RR tracks(no matter how cold) and just stands there watching us. He's a frootloop.

I remember that guy!! I bet he's the same one I let come up on my engine one time

Sharp lookin' bikes Long! You'll have to hook up with us next summer. We're also plannin' a shindig over in Cleveland after the IMS on the 30th

I remember that guy!! I bet he's the same one I let come up on my engine one time

Sharp lookin' bikes Long! You'll have to hook up with us next summer. We're also plannin' a shindig over in Cleveland after the IMS on the 30th

He's the one that's GOTTA be related to McClure. :lol:

Is this an older guy?? I am not originally from Jackson Center so I don't know many of the people around us, but I do see people out all the time.

I don't remember him bein' waaay older. Probably 30's or 40's, but I do think he's a bit "slow".... And he reeeally likes trains, which is why I let him come up & check the engine out that time

I don't remember him bein' waaay older. Probably 30's or 40's, but I do think he's a bit "slow".... And he reeeally likes trains, which is why I let him come up & check the engine out that time

Dont lie. You let him come up and blow your horn :lol:

The house across the street, second one from the church & town well. He's about 45, bald and....odd.

Anyway, welcome to ORF longbrake_00. I might come over to check out the bike someday.

SAMBUSA said

Dont lie. You let him come up and blow your horn

Bruce also says things like "I haven't been laid in 16 years" or about his now lez ex "I only got it on holidays, and not even the Jewish ones" to total fucking strangers.

The house across the street, second one from the church & town well. He's about 45, bald and....odd.

Anyway, welcome to ORF longbrake_00. I might come over to check out the bike someday.

Bruce also says things like "I haven't been laid in 16 years" or about his now lez ex "I only got it on holidays, and not even the Jewish ones" to total fucking strangers.

LOL... Okay I know exactly who you are talking about now.. He is wierd. He almost hit me in my car one day when I was pulling into my drive way because he was flying into town. He sits out in a lawn chair with no shirt on all the time, and it is just wierd.