Newbie from Jackson Center (56k beware)

longbrake_00

Names Matt, I have been a member both over at the r6 forums, and the old ninja 650r forums.

Pic of the R6 the Day I got it, and the 650r sold now.

NewBike003-1.jpg

Pics of the R6 now.

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

Might watch out in the Dayton area for a buddy of mine I just did alot of work on his bike as well

His bike stock buell xb9

IMG_0653.jpg

I custom fiberglassed a seat cowl, put on bar end mirror, powdercoated the pulley bracket, foor pegs, and shift linkage. Mounted up some new bridgestone 003 RS's. Put on a new black tank and screen and some viynl strips. I also cut down the rear tail and re-powdercoated it, along with the custom fender eliminator I made. Also replaced the signals.

IMG_0617-1.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

I have also been doing small part powdercoating for the members over at the r6 forums and I am more then willing to offer the prices I have been do there over here. Below are a couple pics.

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

Glad to have you here, that headlight tape looks great, what brand of stuff did you use? The stuff I got was real cheap, put painters tape over it on a trackday and the whole deal pulled off.

:welcome:

I have lamin-x on the one side of my R6. It is some really good stuff, and it is easy to work with because it is thicker then normal tint.

That blue r6 is SEXY! Are those forged wheels? Or painted, or powdercoated? They look amazing!

They are carrozzeria forged rims. I actually picked them up for an awesome deal of the r6 forums. After I sold my stock rims I ended up only give $400 for those. I had a set of the same ones on my ninja and they are nice.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone....

Thanks.. I think this is only the third color it has been, and the forth set of rims that have been on it. A buddy of mine that I work with and I are planning on going to deals gap with a group this June, and I am really hoping to make some track days this year. For some reason our work always picks up during the summer and we start having to travel and it really screws with planning.