I'm a Loser.

RFM

Sad because I lost 6,340 Experience Points. I'm scared to bring this up with my girlfriend... She might leave me now, and take the cat with her. I'm nothing without those points.:givemebeer:

Dude' date=' I lost 23,000 points. I didn't even notice. That's how hard I rawk. :p[/quote']

Maybe if I tell my girlfriend that I'm not as big a loser as IP... Wonder if that might help.:o

Sad because I lost 6,340 Experience Points. I'm scared to bring this up with my girlfriend... She might leave me now, and take the cat with her. I'm nothing without those points.:givemebeer:

I wouldn't worry too much...Given all that she has managed to look past so far--This is nothing...:cheers:

OK, so I decided to keep my own rep records.... here's how it will work.

If you like something someone said you send me a pm with their post number, and your message to the person.

I'll notify people every week with their positive rep.

If you DON'T like something someone said, you simply pm me with that user's address and why you are unhappy... I'll take care of the rest.

Anyone can request a reputation reconciliation, which costs $10 but I'll send you a report.

If you give negative rep and don't have enough positive rep, I charge you $35 or 1 kick to the nuts... your choice.