so im the most unlucky person on the forum.........

kawi kid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Gawd man. where is your ladder and OSHA approved safety harness?

setting that shit up takes time ;). but really i have filled this take at this place a hundered time :nono: just one little bit of bad luck.

and nate i can just imagine now how its gonna be. it sucks bad.

ok here is the pic of the situation. i was standing on the top of the pallet and fell and landed on the silver thing.

1130091527.jpg

Ummmm..... Yeeeaaahhhh

That looks like a real safe work environment. What the hell were you thinkin' bud... That pallet's not even secured on both sides?!? :dunno:

Ummmm..... Yeeeaaahhhh

That looks like a real safe work environment. What the hell were you thinkin' bud... That pallet's not even secured on both sides?!? :dunno:

like i said i have done it hundreds of times. it was just cuz my hose stuck up in my reel and i gave it that last jerk and pulled me completely off balance :nono:

now you can honestly tell your dad you busted your ass for him

That's rep worthy right there! But well.....you know.... :lol:

Ummmm..... Yeeeaaahhhh

He WASN'T thinkin! Duh!!!

After all the jabs we've been takin at ya on this one, I still hope you get healed up soon!

Your not the only one accident prone........ I drove semi in the early 90's flat bedn

cut lumber. I dinged myself a few good times....... the best one was I tried to throw

the buckle over from the drivers side and when I got to the passenger side I noticed

the strap was tangled in the plastic wrapped around some of the lumber. SO, I grabbed the strap to cut away the plastic not knowing that the buckle landed perfectly on the strap. Needless to say the buckle bounced, and I do mean bounced,

off the top of my head leavn a pretty good gash. I feel your pain.............. could you

have found something harder to land on!