Good Movies People Haven't Seen

Cypress

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of fucking... not quite 'pirates' but also not 'when a man loves...'

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I recommend this movie also, it's a great movie.

I haven't read all 11 pages of this thread so I don't know if what I'm suggesting has been mentioned yet but some movies that I recently saw that come to mind are:

City of Ember

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970411/

and

Primer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390384/

what i loved about these movies is that City of Ember is just straight up different, i loved the idea, and hopefully if you watch it...you will too

primer is a whole nother story!! i like to think of it as a thinking man's movie...it's one of those movies that you watch the first time and are like wow! then when you watch it the second time you notice details that make the story THAT much BETTER! Primer is on my top ten best movies of all time, and I say that not only because the technical aspect is taken care of properly in the story but the fact that the guys did what I believe to be EXACTLY what any other scientist/engineer/smart person would do in their situation

my $.02

That's because there are a couple different releases of that film. The one released here has less sexual tension between Leon and Matilida. Critics thought American viewers might not go for a 12 year old trying to get laid by an old man.

What about a 14 year old?

Lolita.jpg

That's because there are a couple different releases of that film. The one released here has less sexual tension between Leon and Matilida. Critics thought American viewers might not go for a 12 year old trying to get laid by an old man.

Thats what my fiance was telling me. She said something about them not releasing one in the US because or that stuff. Makes sense... in a way. You know, the woosification of America. Thanks Mom's of America! :D