Good Movies People Haven't Seen

Cypress

I just wanted to know if anyone has a few personal favorite movies out there that aren't very popular or not well know. A few of mine are:

The+Thirteenth+Floor+(1999).jpg

Cube.jpg

1239564099_75e790cb0ab8.jpg

Those are off the top of my head. I'll add more later.

Edited by Cypress

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiocracy (trailer below...wanted to just embed the link, not the entire video...oh well) is easily one of my favorite movies. It tanked hard in theaters (blame FOX) and not many people know about it, but it's well worth seeing. The trailer sort of bills it as a zainy comedy, but it's really a very clever satire wrapped in an over-the-top setting. Anyone who is frustrated with how f'd the country is and how stupid people are nowadays....watch this movie :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yQunhOaU0

If you're into documentaries, check out American Drug War: The Last White Hope. It's really interesting, and last time I checked it was available in full on google video.

*edit*

Argh, how could I forget?

THE BIG LEBOWSKI!

Edited by Harb67

How are we defining "good"? I havent see Purple Rain yet...

Cause Purple Rain wasn't any good :lol:

J/K, it was good back in the day, but Prince is a moody sob,

but gotta love Morris Day and the Time!

Memento

The Prestige

Insomnia

All Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight) productions.

Damn, Insomnia was one I was thinking of but forgot the name of it. Thanks for helpin' me with that.

The Fifth Element

Dude' date=' Wheres My Car?

Robin Hood: Men in Tights (just watched this yesterday)[/quote']

These are kind of well known movies. The Fifth Element was a smash hit actually.

Idiocracy (trailer below...wanted to just embed the link, not the entire video...oh well) is easily one of my favorite movies. It tanked hard in theaters (blame FOX) and not many people know about it, but it's well worth seeing. The trailer sort of bills it as a zainy comedy, but it's really a very clever satire wrapped in an over-the-top setting. Anyone who is frustrated with how f'd the country is and how stupid people are nowadays....watch this movie :D

YouTube- Idiocracy - Trailer

If you're into documentaries, check out American Drug War: The Last White Hope. It's really interesting, and last time I checked it was available in full on google video.

*edit*

Argh, how could I forget?

THE BIG LEBOWSKI!

I freeking love this movie! GO AWAY I"M BAITIN!

Oh hell' date=' its Upgrade! :lol:[/quote']

Upgrayedd, with two d's for a double-dose of 'pimp love'.

Sooo uh, says here your shit's all retarded, and you're fucked up. Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

...I love that movie :lol: It's one of the few that I can watch over and over and over and never get bored (5th Element is actually the only other movie I can do that with...my 1080p rip of it is one of my most treasured files :D)

Feast. It's a comedy/horror flick. It's too funny.

"there's a monster cock on the floor"

Also love Dune. I've read all the books a couple times. Even the ones his son did/finished.

DuneCat.jpg