Mmmmm, yummy

RSVDon

i've never had a white russian.....the drink of tonight has been Twelve Dogs of Christmas Ale and Captain 100 and coke. Hopefully this gets me through the Browns game and the UC basketball game

Twelve Dogs is made in Arkron by Thirsty Dog Brewing. I took a tour of the brewery and also a sample of Twelve Dogs right out of the tank, before they were bottled. There is only about 10 employees for that whole company.

Twelve Dogs is made in Arkron by Thirsty Dog Brewing. I took a tour of the brewery and also a sample of Twelve Dogs right out of the tank, before they were bottled. There is only about 10 employees for that whole company.

They usually have some fantastic beers. Their Christmas Ale recipe is actually the GL recipe of 2 years ago I believe. I actually almost prefer this 12 Dogs (the original GL recipe) over the current GL Xmas ale

what a bunch of fags. really?
how about a blow-job shot to wash it down..or maybe an apple tini? vodka w/ cranbery juice? cosmo? mikes hard? lol. you guys crack me the hell up.

This is why we love you. :lol:

TwinFortyGlocksFTMFW.

i've never had a white russian.....the drink of tonight has been Twelve Dogs of Christmas Ale and Captain 100 and coke. Hopefully this gets me through the Browns game and the UC basketball game

Captain 100? Never had. Never noticed it, either! I just finished a Captain's Tattoo and coke, I think I might have another! Tattoo is the YUM!

Captain 100? Never had. Never noticed it, either! I just finished a Captain's Tattoo and coke, I think I might have another! Tattoo is the YUM!

Captain 100 proof is possibly the greatest thing ever in my mind. Its stronger captain without a terrible taste. I buy it by the handle every time I'm in Cinci