junkies VS porsche

gixxie750

Bikers = Reckless, and slightly crazy

Porsche Driver = Fuckwad dumbass who can't control his car.

I can't believe that shit he pulled at 0:55 into the video.

+1. Fucktard in the Porsche looked all of 17-18. I think my nephew could drive better than that...he's 12. He was getting rather close to the concrete...on the left. Was...kinda hoping he would just graze it.

Ohio drivers seem to be worse than most about that...

In Indiana and Pennsylvania, i've noticed people getting over more often. Personally, I make a conscious attempt to drive in the right lane and pass in the left.

Generally i try to operate under the rule, "I shouldn't cause anyone to touch their brakes."

+1. Fucktard in the Porsche looked all of 17-18. I think my nephew could drive better than that...he's 12. He was getting rather close to the concrete...on the left. Was...kinda hoping he would just graze it.

The problem is he wasn't smooth about ANYTHING. Hammering the throttle mid corner, then he'd realize how fast he was and lift the throttle. Ever heard of lift-throttle oversteer? Porsches are known for it. And chopping the throttle on a loaded suspension like that in a rear-engined car is asking for the kind of trouble he got 55 seconds into that video. I'm really glad he didn't take someone else out.

This guy has zero driving skill. If you're going to be a dumbass on a public road at least take some measured approach to your driving eh?