Modern Warfare 2 Or.net private game night

Goldie

What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?

• Friday or Saturday nights
    • Any week night
    • Sundays
    • Saturday or Sunday afternoons
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on...the real question is when. I don't know what the wife will be having me do when we get home. I have two plumbing things to tackle, tub in the bathroom w/ a leaky trap connection and kitchen sink with a slow drain that I have to try to snake, hopefully it's inside of 25' cuz that's all I got.

I should have time to get one of them done and be on in the early evening.

I'll be on...the real question is when. I don't know what the wife will be having me do when we get home. I have two plumbing things to tackle, tub in the bathroom w/ a leaky trap connection and kitchen sink with a slow drain that I have to try to snake, hopefully it's inside of 25' cuz that's all I got.

I should have time to get one of them done and be on in the early evening.

Damn. I guess I'm lucky, my old lady's just making me play Dragon Age: Origins with her instead of MW2. Oh well, she should get bored with it soon and then I'll be back to the stabbing and the exploding.

Damn. I guess I'm lucky, my old lady's just making me play Dragon Age: Origins with her instead of MW2. Oh well, she should get bored with it soon and then I'll be back to the stabbing and the exploding.

heard that was a good game

what's your opinion?

Ridiculous....that farger dude/kid was unconscious last night. Game after game after game...nuke....nuke....and more nuke. I should of had us leave that lobby and go find another ground war we had a better chance of at least winning. LOL!!

I'll be on tonight....again....this time there is no time limit on how late I can play. IT'S MORE VACATION TIME FOR ME!!!

maybe if i'm feeling lucky I'll try another nuke tonight, so you can all bask in my glory. hahaha

or i'll just wait another thousand matches to get number 2.

i was in a game the other night, this kid got 5 in a row lol.

i have to at least get to 70 tonight and get the AK.

I recently got the Automatic Kalishnakov 47 and sadly haven't been able to use it much, but from what i've heard, it sux donkey butt :D

just got done beating it. great xmas gift. love the game. now for the special ops.

i loved all the special ops, so let me kno if you want to play

i did them all on veteran, 100% done :)

What was your strategy for the echo mission where you use explosives and knives on the 10 juggernauts?

my roommate was bait and i was the killer...is the general idea...

it took us a while but in the end we had it down to a science

i could point out the exact positions we were in but that would be difficult...easier with a map of some sort