X-mas presents to yourself?

JonS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' it's the first one. Well, if you don't count my plastic recorder I used to jam on in elementary school. Man, I could play "Hot Crossed Buns" on that thing like a mother fucker. Oh well, time to learn a new trick.

I bought lessons for myself for Christmas. Lyndse already plays the guitar and piano, so I figured it'd be fun to learn to play so we can jam together.

[img']http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/139/34/1000694620/n1000694620_30256122_2093.jpg

She's a 1971. Pretty much bottom shelf as far as Fender is concerned, but it plays well. I had the guys at Woodsy's set up the neck, strings, bridge and whatnot. I like it, but can see a nicer one in my future. I'll always have this one, though. Bam's a good friend and it was very cool of him to give this to me. He rawks!!

Honestly, dont waste too much money on upgrading to a "better" guitar. Upgrade your pickups and strings, cheaper and most of the time you get better sound than a new piece.

I've been playing bass for about 3 years now ;)

I got an IPod Touch and a Lamar 138 snowboard. Only it's not for me. It's for my daughter- I got a Whopper Jr. no onions and a lemonade for myself.

Got a touch too the g.f. Got it for me...haven't put It down for more than 2 hours....infact I'm on it right now foruming as we speak...I LOVE THIS THING so many sweet apps...as for myself I'm probably going to get a pc III a new watch and I'm going to new Orleans for the sugar bowl....

Edited by KL9 F4i