1000 character limit?

that dude

link. like in golf? amsoil sucks ass. keep wastin your money. many people use mobil 1 syn to oil their ars aks and pistols. a quart will last damn near a lifetime

Amsoil is at least AS good, if not better than Mobil 1. Show us some WEB links to prove otherwise when you awaken from your drunken stupor... :D

Seriously though, most of the synthetic oils are WAY more than good enough for automotive use. I have been running Penzoil synthetic in my car for the last 15-20k miles. In the past 100,000 miles there is NO oil buildup, and this is on an engine that is well known for sludge issues. Before the Penzoil synth I was running the cheap shit you get at Sam's club, which is the primary oil we have used at the shop where I work for 10+ years with NO problems.

I'll play dumb here and ask what qualities are needed in an oil for gun purposes....

hes a slow turd. just the way i like em. makes it better.

lol

Who likes slow turds and why?

I enjoy That Dude's posts. Most of the time they are right to the point. Nothing more, nothing less.