Epic thread only Epic if you attended Vrod Daves send off Par-Tee.

jagr

I remember we all walked in and stood as a group. I looked around for Cheech and didn't see him. I looked over at perv row and there he was all kicked back and comfy. I still laugh when I think of it. :D

Fox Hole in Zanesville?

No way dude.

I don't mind getting a tugger from someone's Granny but I do expect them to have 2 hands.

Edited by jagr

I hear alot of drama goes down at Excaliber. That would prolly be entertaining for this crowd. Plus I've never been disappointed at Kahoots.

Oh and Bornsinner could prolly get us a hook up at Cbus Gold or whatev it's called now.

I don't really care as long as i get to smell some 20 year old sweater hams and get a semi clean honey hole mashed all over me.

That's my minimum requirements.

Just drove by a place on 161 it called Escape or some shit like that. Forget what it used to be called. Maybe we can go there since the hawties at Sinbads are too much for you pussies.

I'm not bashing your spot Blake, they had 1-2 hotties. The rest looked semi retired lunch ladies or would scientifically qualify as Astral Bodies due to their mass.

No way dude.

I don't mind getting a tugger from someone's Granny but I do expect them to have 2 hands.

I'm not bashing your spot Blake, they had 1-2 hotties. The rest looked semi retired lunch ladies or would scientifically qualify as Astral Bodies due to their mass.

You are fucking hilarious! :D I will now continue to read more of this thread just because of you.

• Upvote 1

I sincerely think they had their own gravitational pull. I seem to remember a couple of skinnier girls that were in low earth orbit around one of the "larger" women. I felt kinda bad for them, they were trying to get out...