FBI Reports Huge Decrease In Murders

Gump

Because its good sound logic , not liberal excuss making and back tracking ? :D

I'm a gun owner..AND a member of the NRA....but I've yet to see the science that shows me where people buying more weapons dropped the violence rate. I'm not saying they aren't related...that's not my point. My point is that I don't see anywhere in THIS article where the two dots are connected. I'm all for citizens being armed...just not a big fan of fuzzy logic.

Maybe I missed it.

I'm a gun owner..AND a member of the NRA....but I've yet to see the science that shows me where people buying more weapons dropped the violence rate. I'm not saying they aren't related...that's not my point. My point is that I don't see anywhere in THIS article where the two dots are connected. I'm all for citizens being armed...just not a big fan of fuzzy logic.

Maybe I missed it.

I always caution people from extrapolating CONCLUSIONS from statistical analysis that is primarily correlation (not causation)...

BUT, the article helps DISPROVE the hypothesis that the more people that buy guns the more blood that will run through the streets. It's always been an argument of anti gun owners that the more people that have guns the more violence and crime that will be running rampant... it's going to be the wild west! Everyone thinks they are a cop! This preliminary report just helps quiet those concerns a little.

I thought you were talking about the incest logic Udell , my bad :D

This was my lulz for the day. :)

I always caution people from extrapolating CONCLUSIONS from statistical analysis that is primarily correlation (not causation)...

BUT, the article helps DISPROVE the hypothesis that the more people that buy guns the more blood that will run through the streets. It's always been an argument of anti gun owners that the more people that have guns the more violence and crime that will be running rampant... it's going to be the wild west! Everyone thinks they are a cop! This preliminary report just helps quiet those concerns a little.

Agreed.