S&W Airweight $599 with laser grip

Gump

Why are you going S&W? I have had some terrible experiences with their guns. They are expensive and unreliable. Although less so with a revolver. I wouldn't shell out the cash for that though. Go with like a ruger or if you are on a budget a taurus. I just bought a taurus model 605, 5-shot .357 mag revolver at the gun show for under 400 dollars brand new. It was a gift for my mom as her new carry gun and her and my dad love it.

I checked it out again. Good price but I'll wait for the LCP sale again, I like the size. When I carry I just don't want to be bothered with it. The laser is a nice feature. The arguments can go both ways. The gun guy said they have had quite a few S&w's being returned to get fixed. about the same as the Taurus carry guns. The lighter you go the more fragile I would assume.

I wish a gun maker would produce a 4 shot revolver with a cylinder flat on two sides opposite each other for carry conceal. They'd sell a bunch. And i might buy one. i'd bet someone on here could mod the action real quick. Only tricky thing would be returning the cylinder to the correct position. I'd bet you could fab one end or the other to return to the same position.

I can shoot smiley faces.

if you go with like a tauros model 605 you get a full steel weapon so it isn't as light and it only 5 shot so you get a good carry gun. But if I could afford I would go Ruger all the way. I don't think there is any point in laser sights except for target practice. They don't really serve much of a self defense purpose. In your house they just give away your position and it is just one more thing that can go wrong. Furthermore in a high stress situation you are just going to point and shoot, you won't be looking for a little red dot