super cheap $600 enclosed trailer on cl

attackpainter

Alright, real quick. They called me and said nobody came to get this thing and I can have it. My question is, would you go get it with 10 tennis ball sized holes in the sides of it?

I only want it to resell and make some $$.

What would you do?

Alright, real quick. They called me and said nobody came to get this thing and I can have it. My question is, would you go get it with 10 tennis ball sized holes in the sides of it?

I only want it to resell and make some $$.

What would you do?

if u have the time and cash i'd get it! I'll butt the extra wheels for $100!!! I can deff get a buyer for u soon too.

I am gonna be in big trouble with the wife for even buying it for resale. My only choice will probably be to polish the turd, and turn for profit in a rather rapid fashion. Business is slow and I am looking for ways to stay busy and make a little $.

How much would a wrap cost out of curiosity? I will need to repair the holes and covering the repairs would be cool.

Wowsa. I wish I could keep it for OR use, but not having steady income since last summer has but a damper on my fun money, to put it nicely. If I cant make $ on it, I cant buy it.

Pure investment deal and I hope I dont screw myself buying it.

Hell, the bike will be for sale as soon as spring gets here.

Not sure yet. Gotta see how bad it is.

From studying the pics, it aint good. It also depends on if I get it.

They probably wont like whats in my pocket, but if I cant get it cheap, it isnt worth fucking with since its gonna need lots of repairs and will never look nice.

I'll post up as soon as I know what the deal in case somebody else wants to grab it if I dont.

Edited by max power

Wowsa. I wish I could keep it for OR use, but not having steady income since last summer has but a damper on my fun money, to put it nicely. If I cant make $ on it, I cant buy it.

Pure investment deal and I hope I dont screw myself buying it.

Hell, the bike will be for sale as soon as spring gets here.

yeah but you will still have a few bikes you can ride....;)

Yup. Total POS.

I offered tree fiddy, he balked. Said he wouldnt take less that $500.

I saw some good ones when researching last night that were going for $500-800.

If it were the 7x12 model, I'd have given him 500, but this thing needs completely reskinned, the axle is tweeked and the front top round plastic roof panel is busted. Had to be 20 holes in the thing and had runs from cheap spray paint covering graffiti everywhere.