Heroin for Dummies

Likwid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the point is missed. It's not let me show you how to do it right, it's let me show you how to do this more safely so you don't die (or worse) before being able to quit. The whole context is seeking help, not making things worse and eventually quiting. It's not a since you're already doing it thing.
No it's not.

Okay you didn't say you help them do it safer to help them quit, you said help them do it safer until they quit.

Partially correct I go into more later, but I'm getting the feeling you didn't actually read the entire thread.

Well that is what you had said, put simply. Right? Yes I have read the whole thing, but have been at work all day, jumping back and forth.

i dont think its so much "might as well be safe while doing a deadly drug", but its more "there are medically safer ways to inject".

This reminds me, why sterilize the needle for a lethel injection? Is he a "patient" until he's pronounced dead?

/hijack

This reminds me, why sterilize the needle for a lethel injection? Is he a "patient" until he's pronounced dead?

/hijack

because like this issue things aren't simple. One example is if there are complications after needle insertion and they need to hold of but the person to be executed suffers infection that makes him ill or causes his death the state seeing to the execution is going to be feeling a rather hefty law suit for pain and suffering, cruel and unusual punishment, wrongful death type stuff...

They don't actually use needles you sterilize before use for tings like that anymore. It comes that way and then are disposed.

because like this issue things aren't simple. One example is if there are complications after needle insertion and they need to hold of but the person to be executed suffers infection that makes him ill or causes his death the state seeing to the execution is going to be feeling a rather hefty law suit for pain and suffering, cruel and unusual punishment, wrongful death type stuff...

And that sux. They're going to be killed anyway. :nono: I know the lawyers would have a heyday with it, but still....

They don't actually use needles you sterilize before use for tings like that anymore. It comes that way and then are disposed.

I figured that, so it's a non-issue anyway.

I believe doctors only prepare the vein and insert the needle. Because of Hippocratic oath lots of doctors refuse to administer the drugs to kill the prisoner.

So it's all automated, they put the needle in, then the warden presses a button, then the doctor pronounces them dead, so the "abstain from doing harm" comes into play, they technically aren't doing harm, just setting it up... yay for Hippocratic and hypocrites