MAd River College Days

yotaman88210

Alright peoples. This weekend Jan 9th and 10th is "college days" Basically with your college ID you get your lift ticket for 50% off!!! WOOOOT. I have a season pass, and two different college IDs so if anyone wants to go Saturday or Sunday and doesnt have a college ID, I could go through the line and get ya a ticket! Also, Saturday is a demo day!! So you can try new equipment! Giggity!

College Days and More Jan 9-10

January 9-10 is the Annual College Days, all college students recieve 50% off their days lift rates from 9a-9:30p. Saturday events- Demo Days, Big Air, followed by live entertainment from the OCD Band in the Loft at 9:30p.

Demo Days Saturday 10am-5pm

On Saturday Jan 9, Demo Days will take place as the Aspen Ski and Board Staff as well as representatives from K2, Rossignol, Elan, Volkyl, Line, and Burton will be on-site letting you test drive all of the latest and greatest equipment from the 2010 and 2011 line of products.

So anyone down to go SAT or SUN ? I could go morning to 5ish on SAT, I have plans that evening. But SUN, I gots nothing planned. Post up chicken fuckers!

SUNDAY SEEMS TO BE THE DAY WITH THE MOST INTEREST. IF YOU PLAN TO COME SUNDAY MEET IN THE UPPER LODGE BY THE BAR AT 1PM. I figure everyone should be there by then and this is a good time for the peeps that get there early to take a break for foods

If anyone is going sat, i may see you then too

Edited by yotaman88210

i may be able to pull off sunday! but i couldnt get there until after 2 but i can be there til midnight after that.

Sunday hours are 930ish am to 930pm. This is standard all weekdays and sundays. Fri and sat are the only days they stay open past 930.

Hey looking for someone to pick me and my roomie (Chachi1189) up on Sunday. We live just off of 71 near 11th ave. We can chip in a few bucks for gas money if anyone will be by this way.

how far you from polaris?hey yota can i use your pass?

OH sunday funday! We should have a nice little group going for sunday. Im excited!!!!!!

IF you are coming sunday, meet in the upper lodge by the bar at 1pm. I figure everyone should be there by then and this is a good time for the peeps that get there early to take a break for foods. Ill try to get in there and get a long table but im guessing its gonna be crowded cuz of the 50% off tickets