Cannot BELIEVE Texas is actually makin' a game of this!!

Fonzie

and alabama wins! :-P 2 interceptions last min? lol looks like texas just gave up...

Quite the contrary.... I don't think Texas ever quit! Even when 'Bama was tryin' to score that last TD... The play before that, they were stackin' the line & gang tackling for dear life tryin' to keep him from gettin' in

I am a huge bama fan and proud to have another championship but I have to give it texas. For putting in a second string freshman on the big stage very impressed. My bama d holding them to only 6 points that could have easily been 14 made all the difference. It was not a pretty win but its a win.

and holy shit that onside kick that texas recovered made me mad but i couldnt help but laugh at the dude getting drilled by the kickoff. Did anyone notice mcelroy give the "longhorns go down" sign at the end? lol'd at that one too.

I don't care for either team one way or another, but I did go into the game wishing to see Alabama win. Then McCoy gets hurt and I see this kid Gilbert get in struggling and then he starts to get into a rhythm. I started to root for the kid.

The outome is what I figured it would be. A great game to watch.