Bowling tonite, Sawmill Lanes @9pm, anyone???

SWing'R

Sawmill Lanes has open bowling tonight (Sat 1/9/2010) from 9pm-midnight, anyone interested in going with Melissa and I ???

Post up here if you'd like to go, if we get at least a few others that say they'll make it I'll call and reserve a lane so we ain't gotta wait for one.

For anyone coming tonight that plans on bowling, I have a coupon good for ONE FREE GAME

for each member of our group, up to 10 people.

Someone can buy me a beer for supplyin the coupon! :D

This is a thread full of rock steady commitment. :) Who is in? I'm pretty sure I'm going to come. Slept all day and getting a second wind.

It was short notice, Melissa and I will be there for sure. I have a lane reserved for 9pm.

Edited by SWing'R

We had a great time tonight! Thanks to MJ and Art for coming out, and for MJ bringin three other people, with Melissa and me it made 7 of us.

Pretty good time even though I'm not sure I like that whole "Extreme" bowling in the dark, kinda threw my alignment off not being able to see the lane and markers real well. Although the music and videos were pretty cool, damn them country music women are hottt! Made it difficult to concentrate sometimes :D

We had a great time tonight! Thanks to MJ and Art for coming out' date=' and for MJ bringin three other people, with Melissa and me it made 7 of us.

Pretty good time even though I'm not sure I like that whole "Extreme" bowling in the dark, kinda threw my alignment off not being able to see the lane and markers real well. Although the music and videos were pretty cool, damn them country music women are hottt! Made it difficult to concentrate sometimes :D[/quote']

I don't think it was the darkness throwing your alignment off. I think it was the big screen in the middle of your lane flashing Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, and Rhianna's nipple tape.

I don't think it was the darkness throwing your alignment off. I think it was the big screen in the middle of your lane flashing Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, and Rhianna's nipple tape.

Yeah you're probably right. Damn that one blonde was incredible, was that Miranda Lambert?? Fricken nice! Anyway, we'll do it again sometime soon.

Most country chics are distractingly cute.

Damn straight.

She dont look like that no more that was years ago she's put on a good 20#'s since then

Yeah I know, that video was from 2005. Still nice looking, but not like she was in 05!

Too far to convince myself to drive.....for bowling :lol:

I'm out

:whogives:yeah its awful far.... I dunno...:p

Whatever jerks.

I said that about my husband. If I'm going to attend a O.R. function and be drinking.. I'm going to have a DD.

You all don't have to be such dicks.

Dave and Melissa,

Sorry I missed it. Sounds like you guys had fun!!! :)