SO I went to the dark side

cavscout73

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* and folks wonder why some people hate sport riders :)

Because you are a ghey Jew?

you guys are such assholes!!! maybe thats why i stick around here!!!!!!

I almost got the street glide but didnt want to look that old yet !!! and I like my willy G stuff !!!! I just had it put on ..

and bigger avatars Hell yeah , i am just a computer retard so someone else will have to do it for me!!!!

I'd rock out on a street glide. Bad ass bike. And yes, I am an asshole. Pretty good one too :lol:

For Now..

anyhow sold the old 929rr and bought a harley(okay let the beatings begin, I am sure I will get a few!!)

You have my condolences....

Southpark_Fags_3.jpg

hey if ya ever get a jones for some lean I'll let ya take the kat out...

I believe VRODDAVE proved to us that there is A Harley that has some quickness and some lean

I want an older Vrod. Please hate away.

Don't go any older than '07. Prior to '07 you're stuck w/3gal tank, crappy brakes, and crappy clutch, not to mention that sad 180mm rear tire instead of a nice meaty 240

I'm prolly gonna trade both bikes in for a street glide (a couple years down the road)... the one with 2 headlights on the frame mounted fairing... I think they are bad-ass and look comfortable as hell... throw a custom paint job on it and call it the last bike for a long while... then I'll buy a F4i for when I wanna just kick around...

You have my condolences....

Southpark_Fags_3.jpg

I believe VRODDAVE proved to us that there is A Harley that has some quickness and some lean

Don't go any older than '07. Prior to '07 you're stuck w/3gal tank, crappy brakes, and crappy clutch, not to mention that sad 180mm rear tire instead of a nice meaty 240

no doubt, if I had the cash I'd have one of those v-rod muscles.... but I like what I have for now, and eventually wanna trade into the above situation..

nice bike mang.... I'll ride with ya... just in front so I don't get trapped in the oil slick

Awww SNAPPPP!! lol.gif The metric cruiser guy is dishin' it!

and my assless chaps are on order, .. man I hope I dont go down wearing them though. that would be even less pretty than me in nothing but the assless chaps!!!!

Is that why you kept stickin' your ass out on the Scav Hunt & askin' me to smack it.... Not that I wanted to mind you ;)

all chaps are ass-less.... just sayin...:D

OK Sam Jr. :p

Sam are you in C-bus or did the White Death keep you away?

Naahhhh.... I wore a condom last night wrapit.gif

grats on the bike man. Are you going to wear your dress when you ride it? or just the assless chaps? nothing would surprise me anymore.

Where the hell you been hidin??? eek.gif

my buddy down here in Kentucky is trying to sell his vrod, Harley says they are selling like shit and trade in is way down, so he cant afford to get into a different bike..

but you want to talk about fast.. damn that thing moves

street glide will be my next harley its the best mix of touring and cruising

should have bought a VFR
For Now..

anyhow sold the old 929rr and bought a harley(okay let the beatings begin, I am sure I will get a few!!)

2004 Soft tail springer ... hoping this summer to get another sport bike for getting out and playing on, but damn the 700+ mile weekends were wearing on my damn back!!

Dude - I bought a Honda Valkyrie in '99 thinking that it would be the bomb for long distance riding. Since the riding position is bolt upright and all the weight is on your ass, I found that on long trips the beating on my lower back were pretty nasty. Well damn, thats not gonna work. I gave up on using it for trips and just keep it for local cruising which it excells at.

I have had VFRs for a dozen years and have found that they are actually great and reasonably comfortable for long distance multiday rides and still handle the twisty stuff, Maybe not as well as a 929, but a good rider can give a gixxer fits.

Good luck dude,

MD

Edited by mello dude

Dude - I bought a Honda Valkyrie in '99 thinking that it would be the bomb for long distance riding. Since the riding position is bolt upright and all the weight is on your ass, I found that on long trips the beating on my lower back were pretty nasty. Well damn, thats not gonna work. I gave up on using it for trips and just keep it for local cruising which it excells at.

I have had VFRs for a dozen years and have found that they are actually great for long distance multiday rides and still handle the twisty stuff, Maybe not as well as a 929, but a good rider can give a gixxer fits.

Good luck dude,

MD

A different seat made all the difference on my c-50... and everyone keeps telling me I could ride the Kat just as long, I won't be sure till I give it a try, but I'm thinking I'm gonna be more comfortable for the really long trips on the cruiser..