Cell Phone. Sprint.

jporter12

I have up for sale a Samsung Instinct. The original, not the s30, or HD. I get my upgrade credit every year now, since I have 3 lines, and a big bill.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it functionally, and just a couple minor scrapes on it hindering the physical condition. I just upgraded yesterday, and would like to recoup a few dollars of what I spent!

I see that they're going for around $125-ish on Ebay, and that's where this will be headed if nobody here wants it. Includes all the origianl accesories, except MAYBE the headset (unless I can find it!) and I MAY even have the original box! It came with 2 batteries, data cable, wall charger, case (which is pretty decent for a coming with the phone!) and a 2GB memory card with adapter to read on a regular SD card reader.

For the Ohio-Rider's group, I was thinking around $100. If I don't get any interest in a few days it's going off to ebay, or maybe the dreaded stalker-ville called craigslist....

sorry got mine, referred to "got my sprint phone"... I passed on the instinct. I have a Touch Pro 2.... got an Android port on it too ;)

I've heard the TP2 is pretty sweet, too. I just don't need the full blown winmo. I already had the Everything Data plan that's required for the Hero, since I had the Instict, and the wife has an Instinct, also. We FINALLY got them to apply her work discount, 22% off!

I'm sure you know all about slickdeals.net right?

I've heard the TP2 is pretty sweet, too. I just don't need the full blown winmo. I already had the Everything Data plan that's required for the Hero, since I had the Instict, and the wife has an Instinct, also. We FINALLY got them to apply her work discount, 22% off!

I'm sure you know all about slickdeals.net right?

Yessir I do, I can't get any work discounts since I'm on SERO