WTB:: Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

Jcroz91

i know.. im not saying i cant buy one from the store. but if someone on here has one for like $30 or $40 best to just buy that one.

I've been waiting 3-4 months for the same thing because I think its a total joke they are $90 new. But I got tired of searching and waiting so I just used a best buy gift card and picked one up. The cheapest I've seen one go for is 58 shipped on ebay

What are they gong for on fleabay?

I use a Linksys WGA54G (actually on one of my TiVo's right now) or I also have a Netgear Wireless print server with 4 port ethernet bridge, WPSG606, that I use for the 360, a TiVo, and my printer all at once. I think either one can be has pretty cheap on Ebay. I'm not sure those are the exact model numbers, and they're both older products, but work REALLY well.

I've been waiting 3-4 months for the same thing because I think its a total joke they are $90 new. But I got tired of searching and waiting so I just used a best buy gift card and picked one up. The cheapest I've seen one go for is 58 shipped on ebay

yeah i doubted anyone would sell theirs. but its worth a shot?