BRAND NEW Shift track suits. $1200 at retail... SAVE BIG!

Moto-Brian

No longer available. Had a guy that I was getting these from shaft me. I usually am a reputable seller and had to rely on someone else. That led to me dealing with an impatient person who apparently couldn't wait a single day. I think Dubguy is the only one affected. PM and we can discuss if anyone was wanting one. I MIGHT be able to find one for you...

Edited by Desmo-Brian

^ yeah, i might fit the 52...

i'm 6' and about 180, but the back protector and chest protector add some thickness.

in a 'normal' jacket, I wear a size 40, and I think my current suit is a 42, but fieldsheer sizing and shift sizing probably aren't identical.

the 52 will probably be huge on you dude. back/chest protector and all. yea sizing charts may be different, but i doubt they are really that far off

my normal jacket size is 40, but i wear a 44 teknic suit to accommodate my back/chest protector and its a perfect fit.

snug but not too snug mama bear.

Edited by natedogg624

dont you just buy this end of last season?

i remember the tread abouth them.

what happen you go for the pink color now?

No, these are different ones. I have a "Gay Mexican" colorway and the white w/ pinstripes... I have these for sale seperate from my own...

A one piece would be nice. How did these fit? Was there a large difference between the 52 and 54.

Pretty decent difference. They fit similar to AStar's top end stuff.

I would say the 52 is more for a guy that is under 6' and about 165-ish. The 54 will fit someone like myself at 6' - 6'2" and about 185-195 in weight...

the 52 will probably be huge on you dude. back/chest protector and all. yea sizing charts may be different, but i doubt they are really that far off

my normal jacket size is 40, but i wear a 44 teknic suit to accommodate my back/chest protector and its a perfect fit.

read the OP's sizing. he's 6'1" and 190, and fits the 54. I'm pretty sure the numbers listed are EUROPEAN sizing, which means -10 in US sizing.

^ yeah, i might fit the 52...

i'm 6' and about 180, but the back protector and chest protector add some thickness.

in a 'normal' jacket, I wear a size 40, and I think my current suit is a 42, but fieldsheer sizing and shift sizing probably aren't identical.

You might fit the 52... They need to fit tight and a lot of guys seem to think tight is too small. Tight is what you want so it doesn't roll when you hit the pavement...

I'd almost bet you'd fit the 52...

The 52 would fit you perfect, Nate. Reuben wears a 52 and you seem about his size...