medina gun show this saturday

that dude

totally forgot about getting back with ya. he said we wont budge on the price. i think its high myself, including paying 450. i have seen them new for 550 + tax. have fun sunday

Yeah, that's where I'm at with it. If I cant save $100 at least by buying used, what's the point.

If he gets hungry, let me know. Of course, if I see anyone walking the show Sunday with a good deal on one (or an XD) I'll probably pick it up.

Yeah, that's where I'm at with it. If I cant save $100 at least by buying used, what's the point.

If he gets hungry, let me know. Of course, if I see anyone walking the show Sunday with a good deal on one (or an XD) I'll probably pick it up.

all good. im looking for a real nice .357 mag revolver 4 in. . let me know whats good.

all good. im looking for a real nice .357 mag revolver 4 in. . let me know whats good.

If I was going to get another wheel gun, I'd definitely be looking for an older S&W K Frame. I had one a few years ago (Model 19, 2.5" BBL) and wish I'd never gotten rid of it. If you find a good one, expect to pay around $500.00

I have not been to a gun show, but i picture it like the sportscard shows. There is a big rush right when it opens and the tables would be about 5 people deep for most of the show. Other then having different inventory to look at, are the deals really worth it to fight the crowds?

If you are looking for a xd vances had the 4inch service model for $419 new thats the best I seen on them. I paid $450 for mine a year ago from fin feather fur.
got there at 10is this morning and they already exceeded the fire cap. there was a line 1/4 mile long. i thought it started at 10 when it starts at 9am. i will be there around 8-830 sunday.

vances have xd 45s for 419?

I quoted it in another thread, but they have the XDSC for 419 and the 4" for 450.... really good price

I have not been to a gun show, but i picture it like the sportscard shows. There is a big rush right when it opens and the tables would be about 5 people deep for most of the show. Other then having different inventory to look at, are the deals really worth it to fight the crowds?

Close, major difference is unlike sportscards noone gets paranoid when you pick up a sportscard and start aiming it at random people.

Giant crowds of people, most are complete morons, and nearly all are holding a gun doing things like looking down the barrel to see how "clean" it is...

no but its fun sometimes

I quoted it in another thread, but they have the XDSC for 419 and the 4" for 450.... really good price

Close, major difference is unlike sportscards noone gets paranoid when you pick up a sportscard and start aiming it at random people.

Giant crowds of people, most are complete morons, and nearly all are holding a gun doing things like looking down the barrel to see how "clean" it is...

+1

Next weekend you want to come over to the berea show I am gonna be up there. I am still looking to upgrade my mini to the tacticool one.

I went.

Just like the Niles show, no smokin deals - even the guys walking around selling their own shit wanted top dollar for it.

Think I'm gonna pass on future shows.

Sounds about right, "How much you want for that 10 year old rusty gun?" $500 "What?! Are you retarded?" No, that's how much it's worth "Dude, seriously, seek help."

Sounds about right, "How much you want for that 10 year old rusty gun?" $500 "What?! Are you retarded?" No, that's how much it's worth "Dude, seriously, seek help."

Yeah, like the guy with the polymer frame CZ that wanted $550 and wouldnt budge and the old dude with the Glock 27 that wouldnt take $450 (had to have $500 - no less). I could get either one of those NEW for that kind of money.

Totally disappointed. I remember back in the day, the show was the place to get really good deals on leather, guns, and ammo. Now not so much.

Guess that's another thing we can thank Obama for.

Yeah, like the guy with the polymer frame CZ that wanted $550 and wouldnt budge and the old dude with the Glock 27 that wouldnt take $450 (had to have $500 - no less). I could get either one of those NEW for that kind of money.

Totally disappointed. I remember back in the day, the show was the place to get really good deals on leather, guns, and ammo. Now not so much.

Guess that's another thing we can thank Obama for.

*yawn*

But anyway, yah I recall going to gun shows 6 years ago and you could pick up used guns for $100 or less... and you didn't even have to LOOK to find ammo...

Did you ask anyone how much they're charging for 9mm... at the last show I went to it ranged from $20-$40 for a box of 50 rounds.... I downright laughed in the guys face and walked away.

*yawn*

But anyway, yah I recall going to gun shows 6 years ago and you could pick up used guns for $100 or less... and you didn't even have to LOOK to find ammo...

Did you ask anyone how much they're charging for 9mm... at the last show I went to it ranged from $20-$40 for a box of 50 rounds.... I downright laughed in the guys face and walked away.

The 9mm that I saw was going for $20-$25 a box.

No good deals on .223/5.56 either, unless you wanted steel cased stuff.

Seriously, gas to get there $6.00 to get in, you ought to be able to catch some deals. Most of the people selling new guns couldn't touch the prices occasionally offered by Kames, Vance, etc. Doubt I'll be going to another one any time soon.

The 9mm that I saw was going for $20-$25 a box.

No good deals on .223/5.56 either, unless you wanted steel cased stuff.

Seriously, gas to get there $6.00 to get in, you ought to be able to catch some deals. Most of the people selling new guns couldn't touch the prices occasionally offered by Kames, Vance, etc. Doubt I'll be going to another one any time soon.

Yah, I agree there. If you want a good deal you have to just troll forums like OFCC and/or GunBroker. Otherwise I'll stick to Vance's or Bud's.

Thanks for the recon though