Just a Busa dyno...

RSVDon

:lol: Yes, he does. But I don't have the wallet to grenade 4 or 5 engines doing THAT sorta stuff.

Highest HP I'll be shooting for, if ever, is around 350. I haven't researched turbo kits in a good 24 months... other priorities at my age. :( Thanks for grounding me back in my lame reality. Doucher.

he must be doing something wrong prostreet turbo bikes are running 7.20- 7.17 at over 200mph with around 500 wheel

I thought so too, but my guess is the extension isn't long enough, or the tire just can't plant it, most likely the tire he's running.

PSM are in the high 6s, low 7s without a turbo, but they plant the power well with huge slicks... so my guess is he can run the number if the equipment he was running would be able to handle it.

I believe the dyno, but I'm not sure there's any benefit to having more than 450 hp on a drag bike.

Some guy on "Pass Time" had a hugely powerful ZX-14. they had something like 27 lbs of boost, and it made well over 400hp. By the owner's admission it was "UN-rideable" in that setup.

He made a 9 second pass, and weighed over 200 lbs. Their normal rider is more like 150, and has to run the bike at half that boost to keep it under control.