Testing out the new camera mount...

fireman_343

Looks great. I like where you have to camera pointed. I'll finally get to be in a video, at least until I get to far in front and the camera can't see me anymore.LOL.Serious if you get a smaller key chain and slightly change your clutch cable routing you'll have a perfect view of your gauge cluster.

I like it! I've been thinking about getting a camera set-up for next year for the VIR corner school (if they will allow it), and of-course the STREET. :)

Becareful though fireman, there are members like twitchmacabre that will flame you for going over the speed limit on public roads. :rolleyes: lol

I wasn't really going over that much... the speed-o is off by 10mph due to my gearing!

And who cares, it wasn't like I did 140mph down I-270 in and out of traffic and wheelies 2 miles long down the highway. This was on a back country road somewhat out of the "public eye"

Believe me, I'm not one to give sportbikers a bad rep due to someone doing stupid shit on the road. You can see I didn't go thru the turns that fast and the wheelie was very short... just a test to see if the camera would fall off!

This was on a back country road somewhat out of the "public eye"

!

Exactly! Some flamers don't understand that. I got bitched at once for it from that said member and I explained that I know of the time and places and gave him a big F-you for acting like he's a better person than me.:slap:

Nick, I understand the safety concerns with it, but everyone I know does at least 80 MPH when I ride down in SE Ohio... not a very fast speed, or smoke'n fast one either... but I've seen first hand what even a 15-20 mph crash can do to someone!

And Rocky... even if we were on equal bikes and the newest slicks out, you still wouldn't be able to pass me!

I'll eat ya for breakfast, and spit ya out at lunch time for the birds!:puke::boxing::banana::flag:

You coming out on the 16th and racing with us??

Nick, I understand the safety concerns with it, but everyone I know does at least 80 MPH when I ride down in SE Ohio... not a very fast speed, or smoke'n fast one either... but I've seen first hand what even a 15-20 mph crash can do to someone!

And Rocky... even if we were on equal bikes and the newest slicks out, you still wouldn't be able to pass me!

I'll eat ya for breakfast, and spit ya out at lunch time for the birds!:puke::boxing::banana::flag:

You coming out on the 16th and racing with us??

forget about me? got a new bike that you will see the back end of next season.

look here buddy 2 kids and 1 large puppy will keep the weight off. down to 148 now. lets just say 85cc punched to 98cc, liquid cooled and good suspension. you need to guess 2 or 4 stroke.

Well, if it is a 2 smoke, then it isn't legal even for F1... so if you come out with a cheater bike, I'm going to toss the flag on ya man! ;)

And SHIT... 148lbs!!! Damn dude, you are down to your fighting weight now huh?? I'm around 150lbs right now!

Even with a cheater bike, I'd still dust your ass!!! If you can't pull in the lap times that Jordan and I are doing, you might as well pull off after one lap and take last place!

Fireman, NinjaNick isn't worried about speed. Me either... I see cornfields and think "cushin." Lets set up a ride so you can make a video.

I'm alll about safey on the streets man, don't get me wrong! I like to go fast just like everyone else, but I'll take the really fast stuff to the track. ;)

Fireman, NinjaNick isn't worried about speed. Me either... I see cornfields and think "cushin." Lets set up a ride so you can make a video.

I like your thinking! If you don't mind me inviting myself I'm down for a fast paced ride with you guys. Hey fireman if you remember correctly the last time I was on a equal bike I was with in a second of your lap times, of course that was more than 2 years ago back int the big super sport days.I couldnt do that now I havent beeen practiceing much this year with all the rally car stuff i've been doing.