Hahaha...too funny!!!

Fazerlady

Four Bikers sit together in a pub on a thursday night and plan their tour for saturday.

One of them hesitates all night long and doesn't quite know how to explain to his friends that he won't be able to get the day off from his wife. As he finally tells them, they tease him all night about it. So he leaves the pub being frustrated.

On saturday, the other 3 friends take off early in the morning to be at the meeting point at 9 am. As they arrive, they see their friend sitting on his bike with a cup of coffee, already waiting for them. They ask him where he is coming from since he wasn't supposed to get the day off.

He says that he is waiting since 8 am. When being asked why he got the day off now he tells them: "When I got home on thursday I wanted to sit down with a beer in front of the tv, my wife was suddenly standing behind me, holding her hands over my eyes. When I took her hands off my eyes and turned around, she was standing there with a see-through nightie telling me that this is a surprise, that I should take her to bed, tie her down and then I should do whatever I feel like. So what can I say guys: HERE I AM!" icon_smile.gif