STT Mid-O 24 Sept Role Call

TwitchMacabre

Drew and I will be there instructing. Well, I assume he's going to be there... Look one of us up if you need any help. I'm on a blue GSXR750 #10...

Sweet.

I got a garage and 3 guys coming down from Canada. One American and 3 Canadians, 4 SV1000s....what could go wrong? :D

They have never been to Mid-O, I promised them that we can grab an instructor to show us some good lines in the first session. Will you be in the intermediate group?

Also, I read that these suspension folks were going to be there. I would not mind a professional set up(Tweeking suspension is still a black vodo witchcraft art to me). What is the word on the street with these folks?

http://departmentofsuspension.com/

What are your thoughts?

Sweet.

I got a garage and 3 guys coming down from Canada. One American and 3 Canadians, 4 SV1000s....what could go wrong? :D

They have never been to Mid-O, I promised them that we can grab an instructor to show us some good lines in the first session. Will you be in the intermediate group?

Also, I read that these suspension folks were going to be there. I would not mind a professional set up(Tweeking suspension is still a black vodo witchcraft art to me). What is the word on the street with these folks?

http://departmentofsuspension.com/

What are your thoughts?

Jason's a good guy at Dept of Suspension. He gets pretty damn busy and it is wise to get to him asap in the morning.

They won't assign us until we show as to what group we will be in. I'll probably do advanced the first day and move to "I" and "N" as the days follow. I have a buddy going Monday and I try and ride with them.

I can move around, though. The other instructors are really good. They are definately worth following. Just go up to them and ask. They'd be glad to help out. If not, come see us.

Talk to me before rider's meeting and we'll know where we are assigned. I can help point you to a good instructor to follow.

i'll be there fresh off racing there for the RRGC

You're a fag. :D I gotta go to the Des Nations that weekend and so, I'm out. I'm pretty pissed as I was looking forward to some racing there. Oh, well...

You better kick ass or I'll kick yours that following Monday.

You'll do well there, Drew. Good luck!! I'll see ya Thursday before and if you need anything, let me know.

You're a fag. :D I gotta go to the Des Nations that weekend and so, I'm out. I'm pretty pissed as I was looking forward to some racing there. Oh, well...

You better kick ass or I'll kick yours that following Monday.

You'll do well there, Drew. Good luck!! I'll see ya Thursday before and if you need anything, let me know.

If he can run 33s that should get him in the top 5 or so I think....

Drew is one of my favorite riders to have pass me and follow. His body position is a work of art. I keep waiting for him to drag Helmet....

Good luck up there Drew.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in garage #20. Glad I got to finally meet Drew and Brian, and its true they are both very slow! :D .... Drew, thanks for the very courteous wave everytime you floated by my ass. Haha. Looks like you and Matt were having a little fun out there.

Brian, good luck with the tranny swap tonight... if everything went though with you getting it.

I was there. In garage #19. I was one of the slow ones in the "A" group but I did start riding consistently under 1:50 mostly in the :48s and :49s most of the time with my best at a 1:47.74 which I was happy about! Poor Tera didn't have such a great time and broke her collar bone after a crash trying to get around someone going into turn one. Totally sucked. Her bike faired well but she spent the rest of the day in the hospital. Get well soon girl!

I was in garage #20. Glad I got to finally meet Drew and Brian, and its true they are both very slow! :D .... Drew, thanks for the very courteous wave everytime you floated by my ass. Haha. Looks like you and Matt were having a little fun out there.

Brian, good luck with the tranny swap tonight... if everything went though with you getting it.

your welcome. i try to wave whenever i think i got a little close. i usually try to leave plenty of room but sometimes it gets a lil close. I think i came under you in turn 2 one time?? i didnt mean to pass there but missed my downshift... it was great meeting you as well. i love seeing more and more of the ohioriders crew doin the trackday stuff. i had a blast working with matt, he's a great guy, and i LOVE his bike.

and for anyone who didnt make it up to the racing this weekend, you missed out!! lots of great close racing. i even managed a couple top 10's. officially i didnt quite make my goal. my official best was a 1.34.370, although a restart in my first race on sunday negated a faster lap.