Oh shit....

Likwid

oh lol

if todd stays true to himself, someone's going to get their feelings hurt. they are fast with that delete key over there though, so make sure you save those soon to be epic threads.

LoLoL...

Me' date=' Todd, You, Jinu... that board is so fucked. :lol:[/quote']

Yeah' date=' or it'll be the first board I get banned from. :lol: Either way, it's show time!![/quote']

First board you'll be banned from? You must not get out much.

There's one I've been banned from three times now, pussy. You need to pick up your game.

oh lol

if todd stays true to himself, someone's going to get their feelings hurt. they are fast with that delete key over there though, so make sure you save those soon to be epic threads.

I do have the uncanny ability to piss people off from time to time. Seldom is it intentional. Some people just have thin skin.

I really like this better when you do it with the visitor messages.

Don't you have a cock to suck or something this morning?

that is uncalled for todd.. you are such a meanie.. i heard you have the aids? im just a nice guy todd. now i think that you are a asshole.. "asshole" and your talking about sucking cock? eww you fag..

Edited by Ron Burgundy

that is uncalled for todd.. you are such a meanie.. i heard you have the aids? im just a nice guy todd. now i think that you are a asshole.. "asshole" and your talking about sucking cock? eww you fag..

You didn't get the memo a year or so ago?

I'm an asshole.

Welcome to 1982.

I ASSume this is on the ofcc board? Yeah i think I have an account there posted like two times. To many people over there are tin hat wanna be lawyers. I troll there some times though.

The place is much better with some folks you know... but yes, tons of lawyers, second guessers, and over zealous mods.