Glaser Blue Safety Slugs?

CleaveTheGreat

I was taught if you aim a gum at someone you better shoot to kill , if you don't they will get up and get you. And yes dead men can't talk but you do have the right to protect yourself in your own home thats the castle doctrian... There are some new personal protection ammo out there that is pretty wicked and makes a nice hole.

#00 is quite larger than #1 if I recall... either way. Go out back with a tshirt, sweatshirt and 2 big pork butts. Shoot one with the frangible round and 1 with a premium JHP then tell me which one you'd trust your life, and the life of your family to.

#00 is quite larger than #1 if I recall... either way. Go out back with a tshirt, sweatshirt and 2 big pork butts. Shoot one with the frangible round and 1 with a premium JHP then tell me which one you'd trust your life, and the life of your family to.

Why you trying to make peeps waste 2 pork butts? :wtf:

I think we're saying the same thing just with different words.

I was just questioning blake's mentality about dead men not being able to testify. I agree that you are well within your rights to shoot an intruder. Blake seemed to be implying that you're better off killing someone in a questionable scenario. I was arguing that it's a bad idea to shoot at any point when you could be in violation of the law.

The thread is talking about home protection, if an intruder is in my home i have every right to shoot them. If I shoot them I intend to kill them, so some bleeding heart liberal on the jury wont take the side of a fuckin criminal. Is it your mentality that i should shot the asshole in the knee?

I agree that jhp is a better self defense round with better stopping power/penetration than any frangible round and after doing a little research, I'll be sticking with my hydra shok. I wasn't saying that the glaser penetrating the same distance as #1 buck made it an acceptable self defense round, just that it was an interesting comparison.