OH Lottery pool, for month of FEB, checking for interest...

SWing'R

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in going in with me on a lottery pool for the entire month of February.

The game I want to play is the RollingCash5, its drawn daily with a daily pot of $100,000 that builds daily if not won.

The game has only 5 numbers and therefore better odds, especially since its drawn everyday and not played by as many as play the mega.

So heres what I'm looking to do, everyone that participates, puts in $28, thats $1 per day for the month.

I'll purchase tickets daily, scan them and post them somewhere for all to see.

So if 10 people play, that $280, which means 280 entries or chances to win in the entire month.

Any $1 winning tickets could be reinvested into more tickets, any $10 and $300 winnings would be saved and divided among the players at the end of the month.

Payout is like this...

2 numbers - $1

3 numbers - $10

4 numbers - $300

5 numbers - the pot (minimum $100,000)

Anyone that want to get in on this with me would need to have a paypal account so you could send me your $28 that way.

It would be cool if you sent $29 or $30 to cover the paypal fees so I don't have come up with the difference out of pocket, but thats up to you.

Anyone that wants to do this, pm me and I'll supply my paypal email address.

Edited by SWing'R
fixed the amount for 4 numbers right

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with 6 other guys in my dept, I presented the same idea to them and they all pussied out,

what the hell, most you stand to lose is $28, what you stand to gain is splitting 100K or more, you have to remember this game is drawn every day!

would be interested if others are game...

so i go out to eat w/ the misses 1 less time this month to cover .. oh noes!

Exactly. Thats at least 4 (with me) that would be interested, I'd like to see even numbers like 5 or 10,

that would make buying the tickets each day easier for me, plopping down a five or ten bill to buy the daily tickets as opposed to an oddball number.

But hey, the more the merrier, and better the odds!

You guys all understand the idea of what I'm suggesting right, if we get 5 people playing, then I buy 5 tickets each day, every day,

10 people, then I buy 10 per day every day.

I'm gonna be outta town over the weekend, will be back Sunday night, Monday is the 1st of the month

so if you want to do this I need the money sent via paypal by Sunday evening.

If you send $29.15 it should come out to $28 received after the fees, assuming I did my math correctly.

My primary paypal address is: david@djrwebdesign.com

I will have limited access to the web while I'm gone.

okay, so I have three confirmed payments received, make sure anyone else that sends me payments to get in on this lets me know who its from, leave me a note with the payment, let me know your username.

So far, in for sure (payments received) is...

Swing'R

Athompsen74

Bmwnut

flyboy1011

mhallam85

1000rrrider

TopLeft

Seven players = 196 tickets for the month. I will be purchasing 7 tickets daily.

Tickets will be scanned and posted nightly here... http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/RollingCash-Feb2010/

Edited by SWing'R
Added another person

5 confirmed (names back in post #14)' date=' waiting to hear back from another to possibly meet locally this evening to pick up cash instead of paypal.[/quote']

how much cash do you want?? I could throw down a couple bucks...:)

how much cash do you want?? I could throw down a couple bucks...:)

C'mon you lazy bum, read the first post! :p $28 cash or $29.15 via paypal gets you in, but I need the money by tonight,

tomorrow is the 1st of the month and I start buying the tickets daily tomorrow.

Once I buy the first round of tickets, no one else will be allowed in on the gig.

Starting tomorrow evening, I will scan and post a copy of the daily tickets here...

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/RollingCash-Feb2010/

Edited by SWing'R
Added link to photobucket folder

Ok, thanks to everyone that sent their monies, I'm calling cut off at 7 players.

Gonna initiate a transfer of the funds to my bank account, from which I'll be withdrawing the total including my portion to cover the tickets tomorrow.

First batch of tickets will be posted tomorrow night. I'll have each previous days ticket checked for winners at the time I purchase the next days tickets.

For right now I'll hang on to all $1, $10 or $300 winnings until we figure out exactly what to do with any of the small winnings.

Here's to wishin us luck! :cheers:

check this out swingr...some of these tips are kinda cool/interesting

http://www.smartluck.com/free-lottery-tips/oh539.htm

I'll check that out later this evening, for now, here are todays numbers....

02-01-2010.jpg

Since this was the first day I thought I'd post the ticket here, but each days tickets

will be on my photobucket page here... http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/RollingCash-Feb2010/

And drawing results can be checked each night after around 8pm at... http://www.ohiolottery.com/

The weekday drawings are at 7:30pm but the website doesn't get updated results until a little later. I think they draw

at different times on Saturday, not sure about Sunday.

Edited by SWing'R

Ok guys, day two, we won $10 tonight. So I need to know what you all want me to do with any $1 and $10 winnings,

do I hang on to them til the end of the month to see what they total, or do you want me to reinvest them in tickets as we win them?

Need to know how you think we should do it.

Obviously if we have any $300 winners we'll hang on to them til the end of the month then split the winnings up.