OH Lottery pool, for month of FEB, checking for interest...

SWing'R

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the majority as well. Which so far, is quite indecisive!

Alright, I'll make a decision here, I'll just hang onto all winnings until the last few days of the month,

we'll see where we are at, then make a decision as to whether to buy more tics or split it out.

Edited by SWing'R

OK I sent 29.00 dollars to a stranger i have never met via the internet. HA HA:):) I am with keeping till end. You can be the boss Lets win some more.

So next you will get an email stating you won a lottery, just send money for the processing fee and the prize is yours...........:)

OK I sent 29.00 dollars to a stranger i have never met via the internet. HA HA:):) I am with keeping till end. You can be the boss Lets win some more.

Trust me, I'd rather not have the responsibility of all of it but it was my idea so I guess that kinda makes me the "bank",

or "ring leader" whichever way you want to look at it :D

We actually have a problem today though guys, the lottery is down cuz of the weather, apparently all the lottery terminals communicate with lottery central by satellite. I tried several locations, notta. I'll call the speedway down the road from my house a little later and see if they are up. If we miss the 7:30 drawing for the Rolling Cash tonight maybe it will be back up later this evening, if it is I'll go buy $7 worth of MegaMillions tickets for tonight.

Just called the speedway down the road, lottery is still down. I think its only supposed to get worse tonight

so I'm gonna pass on venturing out later tonight, I'll just double up tomorrow and get $14 worth. (assuming of course its up tomorrow)

I'm settl'n in and gonna get my drink on :cheers:

Just called the speedway down the road' date=' lottery is still down. I think its only supposed to get worse tonight

so I'm gonna pass on venturing out later tonight, I'll just double up tomorrow and get $14 worth. (assuming of course its up tomorrow)

I'm settl'n in and gonna get my drink on :cheers:[/quote']

Big 10-4 good buddy!:p

Hey guys I decided to try picking our numbers a few times as opposed to using the "autopick".

I've been reading up on a few lottery strategy sites and they all recommend staying away from the "autopick"

saying that the numbers generated are/or can be recycled numbers and numbers that other players have already picked,

not to mention that there is always the chance the lottery machines/games are not exactly honest :rolleyes:

So, I don't have the time or desire to run all the probabilities and such and go that route so I downloaded a little lottery number

generator that simply generates random numbers based on how many numbers you need and from the numbers you tell it are available.

I know this is still technically a "autopick" but it takes the "ohio lottery" out of the equation as a possible cheat or flaw in the system.

So I used the program to generate all the numbers I played today, we'll see what happens tonight. Fingers crossed.

No promises guys :p, we did win a couple bucks last night with the first batch of numbers,

but check out how close the one line was to the winning numbers, very weird...

Winning numbers... 10-13-22-25-36

On line three of one of our tickets we had...10-16-26-35-37

We'll keep tryin, we still have plenty of days left in the month! The good thing is that no one has

one the pot in a few days and its up to $200K !!

Edited by SWing'R

That would be awesome to win the big pot! Guarantee my share would be towards a new bike

I'm thinking I'd use it to buy a used little 4x4 and get a plow for it. We need a second car anyway

and if we had a 4x4 with a plow I coulda made some money the past couple weeks!

I want something small like a older jeep with a small blade so you can easily do driveways, screw them big honkin blades!