OH Lottery pool, for month of FEB, checking for interest...

SWing'R

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, we have 14 tickets for tonights drawing. I printed out the random numbers this morning with that program I told you guys about,

then I forgot I had them and I got 7 autopics. So because I could never live with the guilt if those numbers actually had a winner in them I

took $7 out of our winnings to play those numbers too!

Hope everyones allright with that.

I'm alright with it if it wins the jackpot, anything less is failure.

Sorry we failed.

We did win $10 tonight though. Looks like no one won tonight either, pot is at $261,000, should I get any extra tickets tomorrow??

We currently have $11 in our winnings, which will be $21 tomorrow after I cash in tonights winner.

i want in next month

I'm not sure I'm gonna run it again next month, I feel bad that we ain't won squat and it was a lot of work actually, buying the tickets each day,

scanning the tickets each day, posting the scans online, keeping track of the winnings, etc etc.

Maybe if we actually won something more than $32 (thats our actual winnings to date) I'd be a little more psyched to run it again

Edited by SWing'R

If you guys win...you HAVE to do it again. I'm surprised you guys haven't hit on anything yet.

Pffft, like any of you'd ever hear from me again if we won, I mean of course we'd do it again :D

I was really hoping we'd hit $10 more consistently and a $300 at least once, oh well, guess thats why they call it "gamblin" :o

BTW, we have 17 tickets for tonights drawing guys!

Well guys its just about over. If you noticed over the past few days I've been using up the winnings to buy extra tickets.

After tomorrow if there are any winnings left (if we win something on the last day) I'll put it towards tickets for the next Mega Millions drawing.

i'd be in on this in the future, but I just saw the thread today.

I don't expect those who participated in February to be in a hurry to throw down another $30 though.

I think I'm gonna just go back to personally droppin a buck every day. You can actually play one number for multiple drawings.

I didn't do that with any of the tickets this month, I bought fresh numbers daily.

You can take like a $5 bill on Monday and get one autopick for five draws. Same number plays automatically for the next five drawings,

takes care of the week in one shot.