OH Lottery pool, for month of FEB, checking for interest...

SWing'R

Well its over, but its not! We won $22 this evening on the last draw for the month! Our total winnings for the month was $62

I'll be taking the $22 winnings from tonight and sinking the whole thing into the next Mega Millions drawing. Obviously I'll post the ticket scan in the usual place.

BTW, we were one fricken digit off from winning $300 on line H of the ticket! If the "9" had been a "10" we would have made $300 on that line alone.

Winning numbers were... 10-17-22-27-29

02-28-2010.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

I'll be taking the $22 winnings from tonight and sinking the whole thing into the next Mega Millions drawing. Obviously I'll post the ticket scan in the usual place.

This is my kind of retirement plan

BTW, we were one fricken digit off from winning $300 on line H of the ticket! If the "9" had been a "10" we would have made $300 on that line alone.

Story of my sucky life

:):):)

02-28-2010.jpg

So I cashed in the winning numbers from last night, told the clerk I wanted it all on tomorrows MegaMillions ($22) so the bozo kicks out $25 worth of tickets, so I kicked in an extra $3 of my own to cover it cause its bad luck to cancel out a ticket once its been printed, sure as shit it would have been a winner! So we have 25 entries for tomorrow night. I'll scan the tickets and post them later tonight when I get home from work.

I think its over guys. Don't think we won anything last night on the mega, won't know for sure until I take the tickets to

be scanned at a lottery scanner but I didn't see any winning combinations.

HEY THANKS!

It was fun! I owe you a beer at the next meet n greet.:cheers:

We won some :) we just reinvested it:D

Cool. Yeah its over, I checked all the tickets yesterday morning, nothing.

Maybe we do this again another time. Or if anyone wants to come up with a different approach or idea, that'd be cool too.