1985 ZX900A for sale

magifesq

I've run out of momentum for fixing this bike so I'm putting it up on the cheap.

Clean clear Ohio title (in my hand) bike is all there, right now the upper and lowers are off of it. Plastics have repairable cracks, I don't recall any missing tabs or chunks.

35k miles carbs have been jetted, comes with pod filters on carbs, 4-1 Vance and hines full system on it. I've heard it try to run - has spark, has gas, I think cam timing is to blame I may have cams out of synch (when I bought it covers were off and needed timing chain put back on it). Comes with spare guages.

I'm selling it cheap, first come first served. First to bring me $450 gets this old skool beast. I'll get pix up this weekend. May consider partial trade of a 2001 - 2005 GSXR 750 or 04/05 GSXR600 or 01 - 04 GSXR1000 Complete front end with Handlebars, triple trees, wheel with rotors and decent tire, calipers, master cylinder just as though it was bolted off the neck and complete.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...