my 2007 gsxr 1000

slowbusa

Those lowered drag race guys dont go fast enough to need both brake rotors up front.

They usually just flintstone it to stop anyway.

hahahahahahahhhaah how fast have u been in a 1/4 at kil-kare ????? and tryed to stop the bikes stop just fine

to keep it reall the other 1 was bent so i didnt run it.. its not like the busa where im doing it to cut weight

I have a Two Bros single on. It pulled 158 or 159 last summer. I don't quite remember. I did the ZX10 same day. It was higher than the 10r though by 1 or 2.

You's gots to get a real exhaust, mang... You'll net better results. The Two Bros stuff is pure shit...

You's gots to get a real exhaust, mang... You'll net better results. The Two Bros stuff is pure shit...

I ordered that bike around the end of '06 when it was introduced. As a matter of fact, it was the very first one to enter ASK. Two Bros was the only company offering a pipe at that time. The pipe was delivered a few days before the bike arrived. I considered putting a shorty on it, but it's fast enough as she sits.

I ordered that bike around the end of '06 when it was introduced. As a matter of fact, it was the very first one to enter ASK. Two Bros was the only company offering a pipe at that time. The pipe was delivered a few days before the bike arrived. I considered putting a shorty on it, but it's fast enough as she sits.

Never fast enough......:lol:

That's cool. It's just amazing to me, though the number of guys that buy those exhausts. They gain nothing really other than really loud results. The cannisters are poorly packed and actually can hurt things more than help them.

Getting a quality slip-on will net results (though minor) and give you better results in terms of the things that are hurting the bike with such a poor system...

Just sayin' outloud. In case the OP wanted to check in on those.

The best results we have seen on GSXRs seem to be Graves and Ti-Force.

However, for drag racing, I hear the Brock's is the way to go... Plus, the tuning for drag racing is different than what we want out of the bike...