ready to race!!!!!

gixxie750

Ok I am soooo ready to race! My tire fairy tuna dropped off a shipment of new rubbers today. HE IS THE SHIT! Also changed my oil and flushed the coolant system and cleaned her up. Got the rear view cam Ready for Matt(he he) and the new contour ready for the front cam. MMMMMMMM rubber!

DSC_0001.jpg

Clean and ready.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Yeah they did :) And I believe Conti pays better conting this year is why several are changing over.

I understand the tires are inexpensive. However, saying several guys are switching is a stretch. $100 for first??? That's not much and considering Michelin at $300 a win, you can see the issue.

Not many guys running these and the feedback for setup is going to be tough to find.

Cool they are getting a deal, but in racing, getting the biggest return is what you need to consider. I made more in one race with my finishes vs three races had I ran continental.

Just food for thought - and that's saying they are on par with Michelin or Pirelli...

Well to worry about my floor is not something i consider. I put the floors in and can fix them at any time. As for conti i figured i'd give them a chance and next i'm going to try a diff brand. I hope to have my final tire choice down by the end of the year. I plan on 6-8 race weekends this year and these may make it half way through,but not sure. If i dont like them i will sell them and go to a diff brand. As for moving up to expert its when i earn that right by finishing well in points and going to many races. I hope to go Expert after this year,but you never know.. I just cant wait to race soon and all my stuff is packed and ready.

I just LOVE it when you guys park your bikes in your livingroom, that is so cool! I'm guessing you are either single or have a VERY understanding girlfriend/wife :D

He's married.

Who cares what his floor looks like? My gosh people. Everyone needs to get off of his nuts for everything!

When i met my girl the bikes were in the house and i made it clear that they are part of the family and they live INSIDE during winter lol. Leaving in 1hr!!!!!!

You obviously have an incredibly cool better half, hold on the that girl whatever you do!!!

Bike looks great and you are chomping at the bit ready for the season to start just like me. I'm doing my very first track day this year at at tender age of 42 and I can't wait!!!!!! Be safe!