WTF Tressel???????

Casper

I was disappointed that Tressel couldn't get Henderson, but Tressel has something working against him this year he hasn't had to deal with in a while. He doesn't have room for that kid to start this year, perhaps even next. USC can have his start as a true freshman, and the kids wanna play right away. Think about it. OSU finished strong, and has to be a favorite to play in the BCS Champ game, ahead of USC. We have an all upper classmen line (though obviously those guys will need replaced at some point). I think OSU pitched all they could to Henderson, but the one thing that they couldn't guarantee him that USC can is playing time. And personally, I think the kid made a huge mistake? USC over OSU as a lineman? Good luck with that. Not to mention you're going to play for Lane Kiffin, and he did wonders the ONE year he was at UT. They won't win the Pac10 again this year, and that kid will see OSU playing for the crystal football while he's already starting the USC offseason program.