Corbin Seat

jayjie15

Hello, I have seen a lot of bikes for sale with the aftermarket Corbin seats. I thought hey why not take a look at getting one for my bike everyone has one and they must be comfortable. Little did I find out that they want like 2 bills for the rider's seat and 150 for the passenger one. I was shocked. Just asking if anyone has experience with them and are they really worth the money?

Hello, I have seen a lot of bikes for sale with the aftermarket Corbin seats. I thought hey why not take a look at getting one for my bike everyone has one and they must be comfortable. Little did I find out that they want like 2 bills for the rider's seat and 150 for the passenger one. I was shocked. Just asking if anyone has experience with them and are they really worth the money?

Yes. If you ride extended miles they are worth it.

If you order directly from Corbin, they will customize it for free.

come people complain that they are too hard but that is why they are comfortable, they dont deform like soft mushy stock seats. they require a short break-in period also. i have had them on my last 4 bikes and i have been very happy with them

Idk maybe I am just being a cheap ass in questioning them. Just seems like a huge amount of coin if they are not worth it. I could snag a 50cc Honda pit bike for the price of the seat combo, and I think the honda would bring me more joy and happiness. Do they offer more grip than stock seat?

I hated my Corbin seat, because it was rock hard. It may have also been because I have a boney ass. :confused: For some reason, despite ordering the seat meant for my cbr 600rr, it would pinch the wires to the battery causing the bike to short out randomly on rides. Not good. I sold mine and made my own seat.

You should buy the pit bike and leave the long distance accessories to the old men. :p

Fixed it for you. My problem isn't the comfort. I am not what they call a thick man so I don't take up much of the seat. When the gf is on the back she tends to slide forward when I stop and my jewels pinch on the tank. Not a fan. The comfort aspect would be a added bonus.

Fixed it for you. My problem isn't the comfort. I am not what they call a thick man so I don't take up much of the seat. When the gf is on the back she tends to slide forward when I stop and my jewels pinch on the tank. Not a fan. The comfort aspect would be a added bonus.

make her put her hands on the tank and pay attention.

Get a cruiser...cause this is going to happen with any modern sport bike.

I keep looking at these seats too. I think I need to see one in person to decide what I think. I've heard good things about the Sargent seats too, but don't feel like sending my seat off to them to try them out.

Why would you have to send your seat off. My Sargents is a tad bit wider and subsequently even less of my feet touches the ground, but it is much more comfortable and the quality is excellent.