I couldn't tell if this was serious...

Likwid

Now keep in mind this is from POTN so it requires 200 posts and a 30 day registration... see if you can catch it...

Canon 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8 IS, 12-24 4, 30D, 580

Need to sell some of my stuffs, they are all in mint condition, I'm the 1st owner, bought them from either B&H or Adorama, all gears are USA warranty products, not grey market or import products. I did sent them back to factory for calibration, not that my stuffs have problem, but I do this for every sigle lens, therefore, they are in excellent condition inside and out, perform as factory specification, clean, no dust, no scratch, store in professional case, each lens has its own Hoya Pro 1 Digital MC UV(0) filter since day one when I bought them, even the 30D did went back to Canon for the same reason just in case, as expected UV filter might have a little tiny scratch from usage around edge, this doesn't hurt picture IQ at all and I think it's normal, trust me you have to have very carefull to see it. My reason for sell is not using them much more than one and a half year, and need some cash to do something else. All the items are with original factory box, warranty card, paper work, lens cap, foam, and so on.

One thing is that I don't take Paypal, and can only accept personal check or Postal M.O. or Bank M.O. just tired of people charge back and steal from me. However, I can promose you that once your payment is cleared, your items will be out the very next day with tracking number and insured package, and now you have my words.

This sell is only for the lower 48 states, no international or Canada or any other ******s in Africa, sorry! I do respect my gears, and I also respect you as a loyalty buyer as I do at Ebay, and my Ebay ID is k-l-l with more than 400 feedbacks for the last 10 damn years. Alright, enough bulls!

Camera 30D w/Canon battery grip and 2 batteries, around 11K actuation, serial # 0420303504 & 152114, $650 shipped

Tokina 12-24 f4 w/Hoya Pro 1 Digital MC UV(0), serial # 7135438, $430 shipped

Canon 580 EX II, serial # 197289, $390 shipped

Canon EF 24-70L f2.8 w/Hoya Pro 1 Digital MC UV(0), serial # 420879, UU0109, $1050 shipped

Canon EF 70-200L f2.8 IS w/Hoya Pro 1 Digital MC UV(0), serial # 362115, UU0815, $1550 shipped

All pictures... http://s752.photobucket.com/home/flawlessly/allalbums

Thanks!

wow seriously Casper, the only word that's filtered? fucking eh that kind of ruins it...

fag, cunt, shit, fuck, bitch, faggot, asshole, kike, christfag, spic, ****** ... just testing wordfilter, will edit it

edit all you want it is here for the world to see now

i think we have the official Gran Torino word filter. My personal fave is "spooks". Sure am glad i'm friends with black people cause it would be mad wrong for me to say it if i wasn't. fo sho.